At Resilient Spine and Sports Health your health and wellness is our #1 priority. We are excited to welcome you as a part of the Resilient family. Below you will see a sampling of the treatment options available in our office; if you have additional questions or would like to schedule an appointment please contact us or call 901-821-0945.
The chiropractic adjustment is a gentle manipulation of restricted joints throughout the body which when restricted may cause dysfunction and pain by altering normal human movement patterns. By applying a gentle thrust into the restricted joint, the chiropractor can aid in the restoration of proper movement mechanics thereby decreasing painful motions. The physicians at Resilient Spine and Sports Health have years of training and experience using various chiropractic treatments and therapies to accomplish this goal.
Movement Based Treatment Strategies
At Resilient Spine and Sports Health we believe that movement is medicine. Our team uses the latest evidence to build custom movement based treatments which embody the definition of being and staying RESILIENT. By using specific movements and exercises our team will "guide by the side" and show each patient that positive experiences are possible with movement.
- Dry Needling
- Cupping Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- At Resilient Spine and Sports Health we use non surgical spinal decompression to help treat back or neck pain, sciatica, bulging or herniated discs, worn spinal joints, and injured or diseased spinal nerve roots. Spinal decompression gently stretches the spine to change the force and position of the spine. By making this change, pressure is removed from the spinal discs and bulging or herniated discs may retract
- Cold Laser Therapy
- We utilize cold laser therapy to help aid in tissue repair and relief from pain and inflammation. Cold laser therapy uses low wavelengths of light targeted towards your body’s tissue to alleviate pain caused by injury or aging and accelerate the healing process.
- Muscle Stimulation (E-Stim)
- Muscle stimulation therapy, or e-Stim, is a therapeutic treatment that applies electrical stimulation to treat pain and muscle spasms. At Resilient Spine and Sports Health we use this therapy to help build strength and prevent atrophy in patients with muscle injuries.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Therapeutic ultrasound uses sound waves above the range of human hearing to interact with tissues in the body that are either modified or destroyed. It creates a deep heat and increases the blood flow to the area being treated to help reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation
- Pulse Electro Magnetic Therapy
- Exosome Therapy
- We at Resilient Spine and Sports Health are excited to be able to offer online services. Did you know that a chiropractor can actually help you without seeing you in the office? That's right at Resilient Spine and Sports Health we will create a custom program for you based on your needs.
Trigger Point Therapy
- The use of massage for trigger point therapy on a regular basis can help naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries. Pressure is applied to a trigger point long enough to release and relax the muscle. This increases blood flow to the muscle to allow normalization and bring it back to a health state.
- We offer an alternative medicine therapy called myofascial release that is used for treating skeletal muscle immobility and pain. Myofascial release therapy is a hands-on treatment that utilizes gentle, sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to relax contracted muscles, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulates the stretch reflex in muscles.